Thursday, July 30, 2009

Between You and Me....

You're really started something in my heart
I keep trying to be rational
to be cool and take thing slow
But it's exciting finding someone like you
I feel so much in tune with
I don't know where all this headed
But I know I look forward to the time we spend together

And the more I with you,
The more it fells like this could be the beginning
of something wonderful.

When I am feeling sorrow and need to talk someone......
you are always there.
when I feel lonely and need to share my thoughts.....
I turn to you and you listen.
when I am feeling joy and want to celebrate.......
you are the to share it with.

Sometimes you just keep quite.....

You listen you care......
that's what good friends are all about.

I cherish our friendship.....
It is truly a treasure.
I hold your friendship lovingly within in my heart....
Thank you for being my best friend.

May Allah bless u........


No comments: