Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FENIN LALAT......

ERMm,,,,,

Nampaknyer semue da tdr... hanye tinggal aku sorang je la yang masih berjaye...oh i'm so lonely......ehh yeke?le caye ke ni......

1.50 am
first assignment............
now i'm bz to finished up my journal for Reading College Skills.....i need to take it serious maaa.....how difficult it is....i need to finish it early....
so the problem is,,i need to find one article that has more than 5 pages (free theme)....it is look simple..but the reality is, it must have a good content.So that it can help me to make the summaries and reflection. The difficult part is on the reflection. I need to think critically and have a good point for my reflection....i need to concern on every aspect.... i hope i can find an article that can make a sense...insyaallah....after that i can sent my draft to miss khairunnisa (the weird lecture)....





No comments: